T4 Desktop Support (Annapolis, MD)
ANNAPOLIS MD | Defense - Aerospace | Posted: 6 days ago | On Site
This position will join our client in the aerospace and defense industry on their Desktop Support team and will work ON-SITE at one of their key sites in Annapolis, MD. They will be directly supporting a high visibility initiative throughout the organization to help streamline all end user support processes! With this being such a large environment, ticket volume is high, providing a huge opportunity to work in a large enterprise getting exposure across a Fortune 50 organization! Apply today to connect with our team and learn more!
• 5+ years’ experience troubleshooting and supporting PC, hardware, desktop at an enterprise level
• Experience working w/ ServiceNow or similar ticketing system
• Extensive experience working within ITSM systems and processes
• Experience and working knowledge within MS Windows 7 and above
• Understanding of network connectivity/cabling and networking, and Active Directory
• Strong knowledge of the Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, Exchange, etc.
• Strong communication and customer service mentality
Nice to have:
• Associates Degree
• MCSE Certification
• ITIL Certified
• Supports, maintains, develops and troubleshoots the network computer and telecommunication systems, related peripheral devices and local area networks.
• Designs, tests and implements new computer systems, operating systems and applications.
• Analyzes and solves complex problems of network (operating) system hardware and software components.
• Analyzes impact of network systems and components for the technical infrastructure and communicates the results with the responsible technical specialists in order to reach the appropriate and effective use of the various technologies.
• Maintains close relations with local management staff to ensure the local business processes are continuously and adequately being supported and developed by IT.
• Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Share This Job
Stay Up To Date
Sign up for job alerts for
weekly job updates