Mid-level UX Designer
GOODLETTSVILLE TN | Retail | Posted: 3 weeks ago | Remote
One of our clients is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented UX Designer to support their growing design team and initiatives. This person will help support the group that is responsible for mobile, app, and web development initiatives that support their nationwide consumers. They will work directly with the existing User Experience team to drive the innovation of their various digital platform offerings to help provide the best experience for customers and users. Huge opportunity to join a growing team!
• 5+ years of UX Design and Engineering experience across mobile, app, and web platforms at an enterprise level.
• 3+ years of experience creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes using various UX design tools.
• Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch.
• Extensive experience implementing designs using HTML/CSS.
• Proficient in SEO and ADA best practices.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of user-centered design principles.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
• Any retail industry experience.
• Extensive HCI or Human Centered design experience.
• Collaborate with the design and development teams to understand project scope and user needs for various platforms.
• Conduct user research and info gathering to inform design decisions.
• Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes using Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch while keeping in mind SEO and ADA best practices.
• Implement designs using HTML/CSS for multi browser compatibility.
• Support the design team in creating visually appealing presentations and design deliverables.
Share This Job
Stay Up To Date
Sign up for job alerts for
weekly job updates