One of our Partners in the energy industry is looking for multiple Assembly Technicians to play a key part in the maintenance and facility of product components. This is a huge opportunity for these individuals to come in and quickly grow within the team. MUST be local to the Charlotte, NC area and be willing to go onsite. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 1+ year of experience working as an Assembly Mechanic / Technician
• Ability to read and interpret drawings, specifications, charts and tables
• Basic Windows and Computer skills
• Ability to use various measuring instruments i.e. calipers, gauges, micrometers, etc.
• High School diploma required
• Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and provide 2 references from their last place of employment.
Nice to have:
• Welding and/or wiring experience
• Ability to operate material handling equipment i.e. fork truck, crane operator, etc.
• Perform a variety of assembly operations including setup, alignment, assembly, blading, seal removal and installation, fit, fabrication, and adjustment of components.
• Setup and align turbine-generator components for testing by installing tooling, pedestals, adapter plates, oil seals, bearings, calibrations, controls, fuel system, lube systems, etc. per job documentation, process or engineering assembly and testing specifications.
• Execute metal deformation processes using both machine and manual methods.
• Perform a variety of machining operations using manual milling machines, surface grinders, and radial drills for fitting of rotating air foils.
• Weld and braze activities for joining blade lugs and assembly of blade erosion control.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.