One of our Global Partners in the Aerospace & Defense industry is looking for an Asset Management Analyst to join their Service Management team! This Analyst will help support the rollout of the software asset management program from scratch across the enterprise and will have an opportunity to work with key stakeholders to help drive accuracy and visibility to data, in order to achieve optimized asset management. This is a long term opportunity, 100% remote EST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 3 + years’ experience with Software Asset Management
• 1 + years’ experience with ServiceNow ITSM platform, especially with Asset Management (AMDB)
• Experience supporting deployment and sustainment of SAM Pro
• Experience managing all software licensing aspects for an enterprise
o Knowledge of various platforms and license types (PVUs, CALs, cloud, subscription, perpetual, etc.)
• Experience with licensing for large software vendors, such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Adobe, etc.
• Experience supporting software audits, true-ups, renewals, etc
Nice to have:
• IT Asset Management certifications such as Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM), Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM)
• ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 Foundation certification
• Support asset management program, processes, and daily operations.
• Maintain process documentation and standard work for all key asset lifecycle stages
• Support software asset audit and remediation activities, software true-ups, renewals, etc.
• Serve as key liaison between digital support teams, procurement, software owners, etc.
• Create and maintain software models in ServiceNow, including configuring license types and license counter calculations (PVUS, CALS, cloud, subscription, perpetual, user, concurrent, etc.)
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.