*REMOTE FLEXIBILITY: 100% remote after the first 90 days* We are currently looking for a hands-on AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a large cloud implementation project with a top client of ours in Atlanta, GA (Cobb area). Must have heavy automation experience using Ansible and/or Terraform. This position requires U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency due to access of government data.
• MUST have U.S. Citizenship OR Permanent Residency
• Must sit onsite for (at least) the first 90 days in Atlanta, GA
• 4+ years solid AWS cloud and infrastructure experience
• Linux/Windows OS experience
• Heavy Automation experience (Ansible & Terraform)
• Enterprise experience
Cloud engineering, OS hardening, desired state management, service development, sustaining engineering, monitoring, deployments, running servers, securing systems, etc. This is an enterprise environment within a company going through exciting changes.