Our Global Fortune 250 Partner in Midtown Atlanta, GA is looking for a Azure Cloud Architect to join their team! This person would serve as the key strategist within the Microsoft Azure platform and Data Management for 5 different business units falling under their IT Enterprise Data Architecture and Engineering group.
• 2+ years’ experience as a Cloud Architect (Azure)
• 5+ years’ experience within Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
– Azure Infrastructure & Data Management
• Experience with various Azure Big Data Analytics & AI/BI tools including Spark, Data Bricks, etc.
• Experience with Azure specific software development practices (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Powershell, Python, etc.)
• Experience supporting & designing Azure platform best practices within Enterprise level environment
• Great communication & collaboration skills
Work with business stakeholder’s to gather requirements & understanding of customers’ overall Cloud initiatives
Architect solutions/roadmap within Cloud platform to meet business & IT needs
Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
Share insights and best practices, and connect with Engineering teams to remove key blockers