A Global Partner of ours in the technology & software solution services for human capital industry space is seeking a Business Intelligence Manager to join a brand new Analytics organization. They will help mentor a team of Business Intelligence professionals as well as collaborate with the Head of BI & BI Directors to help make more data driven decisions and implement / manage business intelligence tools. These Managers will have the opportunity to come in and make a huge impact helping to build out this team from the ground up. This is a direct hire opportunity, must be local to Miami, FL or Alpharetta, GA. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 6+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence/Analytics
• Advanced data visualization experience using Tableau to build and create dashboards and reports
• Must have been a part of building business strategies and supporting organizations to make data-driven decisions
• Advanced data analysis skills with an expertise in creating / deriving insights from data
• Experience in an enterprise environment
Nice to have:
• Build relationships with business stakeholders and effectively navigate cross-functionally to deliver on commitments
• Adhere to newly formed BI standards of excellence to help establish the HRO Analytics brand
• Develop and manage a strategy independently and see it through end-to-end
• Present complex data concepts to management, team members and non-technical audiences
• Mentor a team of BI professionals to build an analytics practice
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.