A Global Partner of ours in the technology & software solution services for human capital industry space is seeking three Business Transformation Consultants who have experience applying analytical, technical and business management skills to support and drive internal projects from end-to-end strategy through execution. Looking for proactive and hungry individuals who are able to work individually and get the job done. This is a direct hire opportunity, must be local to Miami, FL or Alpharetta, GA. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Information Systems
• 2-5 years of working experience as an Associate or Consultant, preferably within a Consulting firm
• Experience working on projects performing change management and adoption, organizational design, business process improvement, targeted operating model design, and/or technical implementations
• Skilled in data analysis, interpreting data patterns and creating meaningful insights to tie back to business results and metrics
• Advanced Excel skills for creating pivot tables, v-look-ups, and day-to-day data analysis
• Strong PowerPoint skills with experience presenting to key stakeholders
• Proficient time management, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Nice to have:
• Drive internal projects from end-to-end strategy through execution from a consulting perspective
• Apply analytical, technical, and business management skills towards Change Management, Process Improvement, Organizational Design, and Business Development projects
• Apply business transformation methods for project deployments
• Act as an individual contributor, with some mentorship over junior and senior consultants on the team
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.