One of our Global Partners in the Aerospace & Defense industry is looking for a CMDB Analyst to join their team. This Analyst will be joining the Service Management team to help support the overall maturation of their CMDB. They will have the opportunity to help lead their configuration management practice and drive value realization from their enterprise configuration management database (CMDB). This is a long term opportunity, 100% remote EST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years’ experience in IT Service Management (ITSM)
o Experience in systems administration and/or configuration management
• 5+ years’ experience working with ServiceNow CMDB
o Experience with CMDB Health, Process, governance, and integration
o ServiceNow service mapping experience
• Leading service mapping initiatives to established service maps for critical services and applications
• Native ServiceNow discovery – experience running a discovery schedule
• Experience in designing, developing, and implementing automated processes for gathering, populating, and maintaining CMDB data
• Working knowledge of IT infrastructure such as servers, storage, network, etc
Nice to have:
• ServiceNow certifications such as certified admin, discovery implementation
• Understanding of ServiceNow Common Services Data Model (CSDM)
• ITIL v3 or ITIL 4 Foundation certification
• Support ITSM Configuration Management practice
• Liaison with key CMDB stakeholders including cyber, vulnerability management, compliance, infrastructure, and application teams to understand requirements and ensure CMDB data is a trusted source of truth
• Establish, socialize, and maintain data dictionary detailing all in-scope CIs, attributes, sources of truth, ownership of data
• Drive overall CMDB health including compliance, completeness, correctness for all managed CI classes and attributes
• Manage CMDB and discovery health, including managing MID server infrastructure, discovery schedules and IP ranges, investigating and remediating discovery errors, etc.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.