One of our Global Partners is looking for two Coating Specialists to join their Combustion Components team. They will play a key role in reviewing production issues in the coating area, creating new programs with robots, and working with the operations team and design engineers to create and perform new trials and experiments in coating booths. Must be willing to be onsite 5x/week in Charlotte, NC. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years of Manufacturing Engineering experience in coating technology and robotic programming
• Experienced in the development and application of HVOF (High Velocity Oxy-Fuel) and APS (Abradable Powder) coatings
• Experience programming ABB and/or Fanuc robots
• Working knowledge and experience within complex manufacturing operations
• Excellent communication skills with ability to collaborate cross functionally with teams
Nice to have:
• Experienced user of TeamCenter or SAP
• Develop, qualify, and implement APS and HVOF thermal barrier and wear coatings used on complex gas turbine combustion components.
• Create and optimize the robotically controlled spray processes used to apply coatings on complex surfaces.
• Support production operations by troubleshooting equipment or process related issues and providing training to employees.
• Ensuring process documentation is in-place, including line-ups, manufacturing instructions, standard operating procedures, and quality control documentation.
• Support and lead strategic projects to bring advanced manufacturing capabilities into the facility through acquisition of new or modernization of existing equipment.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.