One of our Global Partners in the luxury automotive manufacturer industry, presence in 17 countries, 5 continents, and distributed world-wide, is looking for a mid-level DevOps Engineer to join their team! The Solutions Design and DevOps Engineering team is undergoing a huge initiative migrating and upgrading all of their current applications within their Cloud and Data Center platforms. A permanent position with a hybrid work schedule (onsite every other week) located at their Atlanta, GA location. We cannot work C2C at this time. Apply today to connect with a team member for more details!
• 3-5 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer– migrating and designing various applications
• Extensive experience utilizing Kubernetes/Docker for containerization
• Experience utilizing core DevOps tools and technologiess (Git/Jira/Confluence)
• Experience engineering within an AWS Cloud environment
• Effective communication skills and strong experience in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
• Experience using Kafka
• Experience engineering within an Azure environment
• Building DevOps solutions – Migrating and Implementing applications across various groups within the organization (Data Centers, Cloud, Containerization)
• Migrating multiple data center applications into the third party infrastructure environment (Infosys)
• Build and Enhance continuous containerization tools within AWS using Kubernetes and Docker
• Act as a own self-sufficient lead and operate with minimum guidance – Take initiative and close gap inefficiencies as discovered
• Utilize Infrastructure-as-Code to build scalable cloud solutions and move from current-state to future-state
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.