One of our Top Global Partners is looking for a Digital Product Manager to join their Product Management team. The ideal candidate will have experience in related product environments & projects such as Smart buildings, Smart Homes, Smart Cities, or similar, as well as strong IoT or IIoT exposure. This is a 100% remote contract to hire opportunity, EST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years of experience within technical product management surrounding customer facing digital application products
o Extensive experience focusing on the customer experience aspect of products
• Experience within related product environments & projects – built environments (IoT, Industrial IoT, Smart buildings, Smart Homes, Smart Cities, etc.)
o Including technical knowledge & experience in these emerging technologies
• Extensive experience within Agile roadmaps and requirements (writing user stories, process flows, features, etc.) for scrum teams
• Strong business acumen – deep understanding of services provided, cost and revenue operations, “big picture” of how products affect the business
• Excellent communication skills to effectively and proactively communicate across various functional teams – written & oral
• Go getter mentality, ability to push deadlines & drive initiatives, lead meetings, etc.
Nice to have:
• Scrum, Agile, Product Management, IoT, etc. certifications
• Extensive AWS cloud knowledge
• B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, Architecture, Sustainability, etc.
• Experience within similar B2B and B2C products
• Extensive UX knowledge
This person will join the Product Management team supporting in both the overall strategy and hands-on technical work including working with the business for product statuses and understanding, creating process flows, writing user stories & use cases, etc. This personal will ideally have consumer grade digital application product management experience, and have excellent knowledge within both the business and technical side of product management experience.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.