One of our Global Partners in the Fintech industry is currently enhancing & updating their current internal application that pulls data from internal sources including their HR tools, & program management systems. This application focuses on the core business & ultimately supports the program management team. This Java Developer will play a huge role in ensuring that these applications are up to speed with only the newest technologies. This is a hybrid position located in one of three locations: Foster City, CA, Austin, TX, or Seattle, WA . Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years of experience as a Java Fullstack developer in an Agile environment
• Strong back-end Java development experience using REST API’s
• Experience using Spring Boot frameworks
• Expertise in relational database management systems including building & writing MySQL or SQL Server queries
• Experience using Angular or React on the front-end
Nice to have:
• Fintech industry experience
• Microservices experience
• Develop and enhance current applications that run core business platforms
• Create Java based code within an Agile environment, as well as, design documents, code, unit/functional test, document and implement new programs and subprograms, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
• Collaborate with business units and technical staff & stakeholders to design appropriate solutions.
• Evaluate options and provide recommendation on scope and scale of effort required to develop solutions.
• Suggest and cultivate ideas on the extension of the current systems to new products and services.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.