One of our Partners, a leading global engineering, consulting, and construction company, is currently going through an Enterprise-wide digital transformation and in need of a Fullstack Developer. This person will be a part of the team that is at the forefront of this entire transformation & will be one layer removed from the CTO. This developer will play a part in various application development projects and initiatives required to undergo this transformation—as there will be lots of room for growth on this team! 100% remote EST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years of software development experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience developing with Java, .NET, or C# on the backend
• Strong experience using Angular or React for front-end development
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
• Experience developing with node.js, or python
• PowerBI, Geospatial experience, Google Earth development
• Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) or Certified Applications Developer (MCAD)
• Follow SDLC to develop new code and enhance existing code.
• Participate in daily stand-up and follow Scrum/Agile methodologies
• Collaborate with business units and technical staff & stakeholders to design appropriate solutions for an Enterprise-wide transformation.
• Evaluate options and provide recommendation on scope and scale of effort required to develop solutions.
• Suggest and cultivate ideas on the extension of the current systems to new products and services.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.