IT Enterprise Support Lead (Asheville, NC)
One of our global aerospace partners has a HUGE initiative right now to build out their Field Services Teams across various site in the US. They are looking to bring on a number of IT Infrastructure Site Leads to manage/guide the Field Techs at each location and ensure timelines are being met and the work is being done correctly! They will also act as the main point of contact for any escalations that the onsite team is not able to resolve. This is an awesome opportunity for someone to come in and prove themselves in a managerial capacity! This opportunity is FULLY ON-SITE. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years’ experience in an onsite Technical Support role supporting Infrastructure Technologies
• 2+ years in a team lead or escalation point type of role
• Extensive Hands-on experience troubleshooting technical issues
o Servers, Networks, Desktop technologies (Hardware & Software), etc
• Experience utilizing ServiceNow as a ticketing system
• Strong Customer Service Skills
Nice to have:
• ITIL Foundations, A+, MCSE, Net+, or PMP
• Support IT infrastructure projects, the development of reports outlining IT infrastructure issues, IT equipment installations, analyses focused on infrastructure updates and enhancements, and network interface planning activities
• Drives and delivers initiatives and projects and ensures local service operation performance achieves established SLA goals
• Oversees global initiatives that require local implementation
• Ensures that there are consistent, standardized processes in place locally for managing IT escalations, issues resolution, staff mentoring and financial and IT planning
• Serves as the business conduit for escalations related to support, services and delivery
• Evaluates, negotiates price and purchases IT equipment based on corporate standards for items to support local operations.