One of our Global Partners & world leader in the Commercial and Residential HVAC industry, is looking for a IT Financial Analyst to join their team. This role will support the Digital PMO team, establishing IT operating models that provide visibility to cost transparency and support the enterprise wide implementations of Technology Business Management software to enhance financial reporting, analytical capabilities and operational processes. 100% remote EST hours — commutable distance to Atlanta, GA or Palm Beach Gardens, FL office. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 4+ years of IT Financial Analysis or Management – including Technology Business Management (TBM) implementations
• Experience supporting implementations of tools such as Apptio, Anaplan, and/or Nicus
• Strong agile methodology and environment experience
• Enterprise level experience
• Strong financial, analytical, and problem solving skills with ability to work in a matrix management environment
Nice to have:
• Extensive TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) experience
• Strong hands-on knowledge in Apptio or Nicus tools
• TBM or IT Finance Professional certifications
• Develop standard TBM IT cost transparency reports based on stakeholder needs
• Provide financial expertise and analytical capabilities – establishing, documenting, & executing monthly operational processes
• Partner with IT executives, service and application owners, finance representatives, and functional leaders to develop and continuously refine their TBM costing capabilities
• Provide guidance and oversight to educate stakeholders on how the TBM cost model is constructed to include describing the data mappings, assignment and allocation methods, and processing logic
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.