Our Global Partner in the Manufacturing Industry that specializes in Automotive, Aerospace & Industrial elements is looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager. This person will lead a team of 17 and oversee the support for upgrading IT services, troubleshooting tickets, location connectivity issues, server/storage support, network management, etc. The ideal candidate will have a hands-on background within technical IT infrastructure and multiple years of experience leading an IT team that supports a similar volume of users – 15,000. This role will lead initiatives in the digital solutions/technologies space (IoT, AI & ML, etc.). Looking for this role to work in a hybrid atmosphere at one of three locations: Wooster, OH; Troy, MI; or Fort Mill, SC. Direct hire position with a BIG opportunity for growth. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years’ experience managing an IT infrastructure team (engineers, support specialists, etc.)
• Strong hands-on technical background within MS Windows server applications and operating systems
• MS server installations, Active Directory, setup & support, software/application deployments, etc.
• Strong knowledge within Cisco network and infrastructure engineering
• LAN & WAN knowledge – Wi-Fi, network troubleshooting, internet, fiber, etc.
• Azure cloud knowledge
• Enterprise/Global level experience within manufacturing/industrial industry
• Bachelor’s Degree & MS Certification (MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MCTS, etc.)
Nice to have:
• Bilingual – Spanish or German
• Coordinate communications with the business for all sites in the region regarding IT infrastructure – 13 America plants & 17 direct reports
• Manage infrastructure members across the region
• Manage and support the network, servers, telecom and overall connectivity supporting Schaeffler Americas
• Manage the monitoring of the operations software distribution infrastructure
• Support day-to-day client support via ticketing system and assist server or network support activities as needed
• Interface/collaborate with global (German) Schaeffler team
• Responsible for infrastructure budget management & tracking
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.