One of our Global Partners is seeking a Jr. Product Owner to join their Analytics & Customer Intelligence team! Preferably looking for someone local to the Charlotte, NC area. Must be onsite for the first few weeks of training (only). Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 1-2 years as a Product Manager, Product Owner, or Business Analyst in an Agile environment
• Prior experience taking existing business requirements/mockups and translating/writing into technical requirements, as well as explain them to non-technical audiences
• Experience with basic UAT testing of software before product goes live
• Experience working on projects/products that involve data visualization and analytics
• Strong understanding of the SDLC
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
• Experience using Gherkin method
• Hospitality or Retail industry experience
• Translate customer needs into well-specified project requirements, in a user story format.
• Work collaboratively with Product Management team to review design specifications and product architecture.
• Work in conjunction with users, QA and development teams to create and execute application test scripts, scenarios, and test plans that validate initial business requirements.
• Act as a Liaison to internal organizations, facilitating discussion groups, collecting, and grooming feedback items and feature ideas.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.