One of our top Global Partners is looking for a Knowledge Manager to help with an initiative to rollout a new program specific to Knowledge-Centered Service. Must be local to Alpharetta, GA, Norfolk, VA, Miami, FL, or Tempe, AZ and willing to go onsite 2-3 days per week. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 3+ years of experience in a Knowledge Manager or Knowledge Management Analyst role
• Experience working with knowledge base Content Management
• Working experience liaising between technical teams and Content SMEs
• Experience implementing Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) within a call center environment
• Salesforce exposure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a go getter mentality
• Responsible for creating and maintaining organizational knowledge in the Salesforce based Knowledge Management System
• Assist in the introduction, implementation and coaching of the Knowledge-Centered Service methodology to supported business units
• Assist in the performance of target audience analysis for the purpose of defining unique user groups that have finite information requirements for the purpose of defining both the security group parameters for KMS, single sourcing requirements, and taxonomy
• Perform information needs analysis on assigned target audience groups for the purpose of developing information domains and define all knowledge objects in the KMS for the defined user group
• Monitor process and technology trends in knowledge management
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.