One of our Global Partners based in Atlanta, GA is currently looking for a Lead AWS/Cloud Migrations Engineer to help drive technical solutions for a large on-prem to AWS migration. Candidates must sit on the East Coast (Atlanta, GA is highly preferred) and work EST hours. Interviewing immediately, apply today!
• 5+ years’ of hands-on Sr./Lead Cloud migration engineering experience in an Enterprise environment
o 3+ years with AWS migrations specifically
• Extensive experience within AWS Core services including EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, RDS, etc.
• Strong knowledge within networking such as traffic flows, routing, intranet, extranet, firewalls, etc. to help design solutions for end-to-end migration data flows
• Extensive experience and knowledge in Windows OR Linux Servers
• Strong PowerShell scripting experience
• Skilled in using Python, Go, Ruby, or Java programming languages
• Great communication and leadership skills, ability to gather requirements, provide technical solutions, problem solve, etc.
This person will the leader of a team that focuses on migrating on-prem workloads to AWS cloud by devising migration plans for each existing application/server, providing technical guidance, and overall responsible for the migration strategy itself. Post migration, after applications are essentially “lifted and shifted”, this person will be leading the maintenance, re-engineering/, optimization, etc. to adopt new modern AWS cloud services.