A Partner of ours, a global leading producer in computer memory & data storage, is looking for multiple Module Validation Engineers to help enhance their product’s customer qualification and field testing. Open to candidates at all levels of experience. These engineers are responsible for Automated Testing, field qualification use, and module operation for products. Apply today to connect with our team for more details on this full-time opportunity!
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
• Experience working with ATE – Automated Testing Equipment.
• Strong understanding of module and component (PCB) operation.
• Previous experience writing test code and running validation flows.
• Excellent analytical, analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Nice to have:
• Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
• Any experience working with transmission lines, digital logic, power delivery (USB), regulators or computer architecture.
• Experience with DRAM or any memory-related products.
• Develop flows to test the company’s DRAM’s compatibility on modules with 3rd party active chips such as PMIC, RCD, and DB devices.
• Write test code on internal proprietary module ATE testers to implement validation flows.
• Run validation flows to detect any potential quality issues and feedback to design groups.
• Act as an SME within product engineering for any issues involving module operation.
• Champion ATE tester requirements to ensure our ability to test future generations of DRAM modules.
• Use tools such as an oscilloscope to debug high-speed tester issues in a lab environment.
• Collaboration with MDG, SCG, DFT, and TSE groups to differentiate module issues from system/DRAM issues and drive root cause analysis and test/validation coverage additions.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.