One of our Top Global Partner is looking to bring on a mid-level Ping Engineer to help support their IAM team in expanding their Ping environment to multiple hosting platforms (Azure, AWS, On-prem, etc). We’re looking for someone that has a security engineering background with a heavy focus on SSO, and good knowledge in Ping Federate Software (specifically, PingFederate 10.x and PingAccess 6.x, & SiteMinder). 100% remote, EST or CST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years’ experience as a Security Engineer with heavy focus on SSO (back-end)
• 5+ years’ hands-on experience installing, deploying, upgrading and configuring Ping Federate Software
o PingFederate 10.x and PingAccess 6.x, and Siteminder
• Demonstrated ability installing and configuring certificates on web servers and application servers
• Extensive experience in a Linux/Unix environment (understanding commands)
• Experience in an Agile environment
Nice to have:
• Experience developing automation scripts (Knowledge of server scripting or python)
• Executing deployment plans to expand the Ping Service to multiple hosting platforms (Cloud, AWS, Azure, On-Prem, etc)
• Installing product suits for PingFederate 10.x, Ping Access 6.x, and SiteMinder
• Performance and functionality testing
• Monitoring environment and mitigating vulnerabilities
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.