One of our Global Partners is looking for a Principal Process Development Engineer to join their team. This person will be responsible for the design, development and commercialization of processes and equipment for all new products in the clients’ R&D portfolio. Must be local to Alpharetta, GA. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 12-15+ years of Process Development Engineering experience within an Operations and/or R&D environment
• Strong experience using manufacturing analysis tools including Design of Experiments, Design for Six Sigma, and Process Capability studies
• Experience reviewing process validation protocols, execution, and data analysis
• Experience in medical device assembly processes for new product development
• Proven experience performing design transfers of new products from initial concept through launch
• Strong communication skills
• Provide technical leadership off new product process development through the design and development of manufacturing processes
• Serve as process expert on projects supporting new product development efforts
• Work with vendors and external suppliers to develop process specifications and arrange equipment, parts and material purchases
• Act as a mentor to junior engineers within the Advanced Process Development team
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.