One of our Global Partners in Atlanta, GA is looking to bring on a Quality Engineer to help test their Point of Sale and Self Service Checkout solutions from a hardware and software perspective. This will be mostly manual testing, but will be moving to automated testing in the future. Candidates must be willing to sit onsite five days/week in Midtown Atlanta, GA. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 3+ years of Quality Assurance testing experience in an agile environment
• Strong experience with manual and automated testing
• Experience with Linux OS as a user
• Understanding of Networking terms—firewalls, ports, etc.
• Knowledge of VMWare or any virtualization tools
• Sharp communication and detail-oriented
Nice to have:
• IT Administrator or DevOps background
• GCP, AWS, Azure, Cisco cloud platform experience
• Retail experience
• POS/Self Service Checkout testing or implementation experience
• 50-60% of time will be manual testing Self Service Checkout system — currently in the process of moving towards Automation testing
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
• Create and setup Self Serv Checkout system from scratch—install OS, download platform, install applications, etc.
• Use Jira to track and test
• Set up test environments as required including hardware, windows networking and installing software applications
• Design, develop, and execute test plans and scripts for all components of a product to ensure the delivery of quality software products that meet customer specifications
• Applies good debugging and troubleshoot techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution
• Develops automation strategies that will enhance test execution, manual test coverage and the consistency of regression testing
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.