One of our Global Partners is seeking a Release/Progam Manager who is located in the Montreal, Canada area. This person will travel to the local (Montreal) banking customer site 2-3 times per week to interface with high-level banking executives. This is a hybrid role and will be more so of an operational/planning focus rather than project-based. Ideally, looking for someone who will be able to juggle 3-4 initiatives/clients concurrently. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5-8 years of experience as a program manager, handling up to 3-4 projects or initiatives simultaneously
• Fluent in French
• Experience in the Financial Services Industry/Banking – outsourcing, managed services, application development
• Strong experience rolling out, planning, and managing large scale Hardware, Software, & Services updates/new packages for clients
• Experience working in a matrix organization across functional teams and geographies.
• Strong organizational skills, exceptional ability to plan and schedule customers roadmaps
• Extensive customer-facing experience—ability to interact and present to banking clients (VP’s, C-level execs, etc.)
• Lead an engagement with multiple initiatives/projects, with duration of 5 to 6 years and a matrix cross functional team size of 10-25+ people including 2 project managers
• Build and maintain relationships with senior executives within our banking client organizations
• Report on delivery status to executives and operational stakeholders
• Developing and maintaining integrated project plans
• Proactively anticipate issues and risk, and developing for supporting mitigation plans
• Monitor all development and execution activities across all phases of the project
• Responsible for driving a governance framework to support communication, risk management and executive dashboard report of the program/project
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
• Effectively applies methodology and enforces project standards
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
• Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
• Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.