A Global Partner of ours in the technology & software solution services for human capital industry space is seeking multiple Risk & Safety Consultants. These candidates will be working to control hazards within the workplace, making sure OSHA emergency standards are compliant, and helping to prevent work related injuries to better enhance the employee experience. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years of experience in Occupational Health & Safety roles
o within Environmental Health & Safety, Professional Employer Organization (PEO), Loss Control, Risk Management, or Insurance
• Strong understanding of OSHA regulations & requirements
• Working experience in an industrial environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent business acumen, communication, and presentation skills
Nice to have:
• Certified Safety Professional (CSP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), or Associate Risk Management (ARM) Certifications
• Provide safety consultation services to current and future clients to determine hazards and exposures associated with business operations
• Guide clients on OSHA regulations and requirements for compliance
• Conduct safety awareness trainings and presentations
• Customize Risk & Safety models for clients
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.