One of our Global Partners is looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Technical Lead to join their new Digital Ecommerce, Sales, & Center of Excellence supporting large initiatives to enable higher quality Ecommerce experience throughout the Enterprise. This Revenue Generating team is creating the company’s first ever Ecommerce platforms that enables direct Global consumers and businesses to purchase various products directly from their websites. Huge opportunity here to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing team as they build out their new Global Center of Excellence. Contract to hire opportunity. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years of experience with E-commerce products and technologies (B2B and/or B2C)
• 4+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce/Force.com platform – including Lightning
o Apex, LWC, SOQL, Lightning App Builder, etc.
• Experience in Salesforce B2B/B2C Commerce Cloud
• Any Salesforce Certifications — highly preferred!
• Strong experience in Agile environments (user stories, participating in sprint meetings, etc.)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively liaison between the business, project teams, and development team to communicate technical roadmaps
o “Go-getter” and problem solver mentality
Nice to have:
• Salesforce Platform Developer Certification or higher
• Experience with Sales and Service Cloud in Salesforce
• Experience integrating AWS Cloud and SaaS applications – cloud environment
• SAFe Scaled Agile Framework knowledge
• Industrial or Manufacturing industry experience – residential or commercial products
• Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers by effectively communicating the status of technical roadmaps with business stakeholders. Act as a liaison with architecture team on solution definition, code reviews and deployment practices.
• Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform for Ecommerce, MarTech, and SaaS billing projects as needed.
• Write user stories and participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation. Contribute to the end-to-end discovery process as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, requirements specification, estimating and project planning) to help Carrier businesses make informed decisions.
• Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform, particularly around B2B Commerce, Sales Cloud, and Experience Cloud.
• Use deep business knowledge of E-Commerce solutions to drive key architecture decisions for major business initiatives and plans. Design and support implementation of Salesforce integrations, Apex classes, and Lightning components to support application builds as needed.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.