One of our Global Partners is looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead to join their new Digital Ecommerce, Sales & Service Center of Excellence group supporting large initiatives to enable higher quality Ecommerce experience throughout the Enterprise. This Revenue Generating team is leading the integration of brand new Salesforce capabilities to the company’s platforms, making for a huge opportunity to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing team as they build out their new Global Center of Excellence! 100% REMOTE EST hours. We cannot work C2C at this time. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 6+ years of hands-experience within Salesforce development & integrations
o Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
• Experience leading or mentoring Salesforce development team – providing direction in code reviews, coding practices/quality, etc.
o Including translating requirements for technical roadmap
• Experience in an Agile environment (user stories, participating in sprint meetings, etc.)
• Strong customer facing communication skills to effectively work across multiple teams – business, project, & development teams
• Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification or higher
Nice to have:
• Salesforce Manufacturing Cloud knowledge
• B2B Ecommerce environment experience
• Industrial or Manufacturing industry experience – residential or commercial products
• Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and development team by effectively communicating the status of technical roadmaps with business stakeholders. Act as a liaison with architecture team on solution definition, code reviews and deployment practices.
• Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform for Ecommerce, MarTech, and SaaS billing projects as needed – guiding development team to success
• Contribute to the end-to-end discovery process as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, requirements specification, estimating and project planning) to help company businesses make informed decisions.
• Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform, particularly around B2B Commerce, Sales Cloud + guiding development team in enhancing reusable, quality coding methods
• Support the drive of key architecture decisions for major business initiatives and plans, supporting implementation of Salesforce integrations, Apex classes, and Lightning components for application builds as needed.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.