A Global Fortune 50 Partner is seeking two mid-level Security Engineers to stand-up and roll-out the Cisco ISE environments. There are currently six domestic Performance Hubs (third party data centers) which they will be deploying Cisco ISE in those data centers to support remote access enterprise wide. These resources will be working with a wide variety of employees, contractors, and outside customers, both domestic and international, primarily supporting the RSA SecurID and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) services. 100% remote, EST or CST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 3-5+ years of application support experience working with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) applications
• 3+ years’ experience working on Linux systems
• Strong experience with VMware ESXi virtual hardware and software environments
• Experience with Splunk log collection and Nagios monitoring
• Experience providing remote on-call system support
• Excellent written and verbal communication and documentation skills
Nice to have:
• Experience working with RSA SecurID applications is a BIG PLUS!!
• Background working with Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems
• System Admin background
• Lead and assist with new deployments, software upgrades and provide ongoing support of services
• Develop new solutions to meet customer requirements, provide self-service tools, and generate and automate reports and metrics to assist customers and management
• Work with web-based GUI applications and command line interfaces on Linux systems
• Follow precise processes and procedures to ensure compliance with the company’s security policies, government requirements, industry standards, and internal organizational mandates
• Provide documentation and follow specific guidelines, as required to meet audit requirements.
• Work with customers regarding technical and non-technical needs
• Support the software systems which run on the Linux operating system
• Other responsibilities include ensuring Identity Services infrastructure meets all requirements regarding system database backup and restore, Splunk log collection, monitoring, vulnerability scanning and assessments, disaster recovery testing, and the IRAMP process
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.