One of our exciting Partners, a Series A funded start up out of Boston, is looking for multiple Software Engineers to join their growing team! The company is building an Amazon-like online marketplace for machine learning and AI learning models. 100% remote with preference to Miami, FL or Boston, MA. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• PhD from an Ivy League school OR 2+ years in their current OR last position at a name brand big tech company
• 3+ years of hands-on work as a SW engineer using Python for coding
• Exposure to using at least two of the following tools: Flask, Tensorflow, PyTorch, AWS Sagemaker
• Must be able to provide specific examples of AI (Artificial Intelligence) or ML (Machine Learning) projects they have worked on
These engineers will be critical hires on the SW engineering team and will be doing development work on a variety of different projects.
Examples of these projects are:
• Developing ML-driven solutions for retail investors
• Using NLP and Speech recognition to analyze text and speech data
• Interconnecting multiple models to enable complex interactions among AI tools
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.