One of our Global Partners is currently looking for a Solutions Architect to support the initiatives surrounding a large IoT, Edge computing, AWS platform product rollout. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting product rollout/implementations within AWS cloud and IoT. Candidates must be local to Atlanta, GA and willing to sit onsite post-COVID.
• 6+ years’ experience as a Solutions Architect
o 3+ years supporting product rollout/implementations
• Extensive experience working with AWS Cloud platform products and services
• Knowledge and background in IoT products/environment
• Exposure to Edge computing platform/servers, etc.
• Experience working with 3rd party vendors, hands-on technical teams, and end-users
• Enterprise, Global level experience
• Self-starter, go-getter, hit the ground running personality with passion for cutting edge technology
• Great knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodology
• Communicate with great technical knowledge the services provided, how to utilize services, why end-users should, etc.
• Support Proof of Concepts (POC) implementations by working with vendors to build platform
• Present technical details to all teams involved
• Influence hands-on technical architects by relaying customer feedback, requirements, etc.
• Support in procuring services/attending meetings to choose the best vendors to assist in platform build out
• Serve as the “go-to” person for inquires, push back, solutions, strategies, etc.