• 5+ years’ experience within hands-on AWS Cloud architecture – designing, deploying, and developing cloud environment
o Previous experience/background in software development/engineering
• Extensive experience utilizing AWS Cloud Native Services for development
o Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Timestream, Kinesis, etc.
• Experience and knowledge with NoSQL environments – DynamoDB, MongoDB, BigQuery, Timestream (serverless)
• Self-starter, go-getter, hit the ground running personality with passion for cutting edge technology
• Great knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodology
This role will work as part of a highly technical team of professionals who are responsible for all Cloud architectural design, development and deployment of cost effective and sustainable infrastructures to meet business requirements. Strong organizational skills, business acumen, technical expertise and attention to detail are key in this role. The Cloud Architect is also responsible for collaborating in cross-functional design and planning activities to ensure applications and services requirements are identified and supported.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.