A top healthcare partner of ours based out of Atlanta, GA is looking for a Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team to help support the strategy and implementation of various BI solutions. Must have current or recent experience working in healthcare, creating BI solutions within Epic Cogito. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running and work in a fast-paced environment. Must be local to Atlanta, GA or willing to relocate (relocation package offered) to be considered. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence and Data Analytics including supporting and implementing business intelligence solutions for a large enterprise
• 3+ years of data visualization experience using BusinessObjects, Tableau, Power BI, or Qlik – Qlik preferred
• Experience working with Epic Systems including software, modules, Cogito Data Model, and Cogito Tools administration
• Experience mentoring and coaching younger analysts on the team
• Go-getter mentality and the ability to handle a full life-cycle project on their own
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Deliver and support enterprise business intelligence and analytics solutions for internal teams and stakeholders
• Consult with business executives and C-Suite management to create and manage roadmaps for teams of analyst, developers, administrators, and architects
• Develop, configure, maintain, and support data and analytics solutions in Microsoft BusinessObjects and Epic Cogito
• Act as “go-to” person for business intelligence teams to be able to run projects efficiently, and effectively on their own
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.