One of our Top Global Partners in Farmington, CT is looking for a Sr. Identity & Access Management (IAM) Business Analyst/Project Manager. This person will be assisting with a large merger and will have the ability to help plan how the two companies’ systems will interact and work together as they become one company. 100% remote EST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 7 + years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• Experience within Identity and Access Management (working on SSO projects is a BIG plus)
• Experience gathering requirements from the Business/App owners, etc
• Experience working with QA teams to lead efforts and ensure testing is going well
• Extensive experience creating BRD’s, use cases, user stories, etc.
• Experience implementing complex technology solutions, requirements gathering, and working with application teams
• Experience working on projects involving, Active Directory, LDAP, etc
• Experience working in large organizations across business and technical functions
• Strong communication skills and experience working in an enterprise environment
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and translate high level objectives into detailed tasks
• Develop business and functional requirements for integration projects
• Create use cases, track defects, and work with team members and customers throughout the development lifecycle
• Work with team members to develop solutions to meet Identity and Access Management objectives
• Work with operations and support teams for IAM technologies to establish standard operating procedures and operational policies for IAM technology
• Work with customer business and technical teams to facilitate solutions for the delivery of identity and access services.
• Help solution/plan for a merger from an application perspective
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.