One of our Top Global Partners is looking for a Sr. Interaction Designer to partner directly with technology leads and product teams to support the creation of various digital IoT products. This person will oversee and create detailed interaction designs of these products while operating as an individual contributor on the product team, with minimal oversight. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting user research, synthesizing results, communicating insights through audience research, etc. to then create a design solution that addresses user needs. 100% remote or preferred locations: Brooklyn, NY or Atlanta, GA. Apply today to connect with our team for more details on this direct-hire opportunity!
• 5+ years’ experience within hands-on IxD or UX design and design strategy – including experience in an agency/consulting role
• Strong portfolio showcasing relevant interaction design experience for DIGITAL products (including complex systems)
o Including proven ability to create site maps, wireframes, & other UX design artifacts
• Extensive experience in design & prototyping tools – Sketch, InVision, Figma
• Strong knowledge user interface (UI) design processes & methodology
• Agile experience – accustom to quick, agile development cycle
• Strong communication and ability to present to leadership, communicate with various stakeholders, vendors, external customers, etc.
• Partner with design leads to plan, prioritize, and execute design activities.
• Design digital interfaces and interaction patterns, including dashboards, charts, and data visualizations that bring complex datasets to life.
• Produce and own detailed design artifacts like user requirements specifications, architecture, user flows, and navigation models.
• Simplify complex systems and large volumes of data and content into simplified interfaces.
• Communicate and document detailed design specifications to engineers.
• Leverage the company’s digital design system to create stunning experiences with speed.
• Design and field product-specific research, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, A/B tests, and other forms of requirements discovery.
• Oversee and help shape visual design work to ensure it meets strategic requirements.
• Coach cross-functional team members on the role of UX in their work.
• Collaborate with product management to devise pragmatic design solutions.
• Collaborate with software engineering to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
• Work independently to be the voice of design on mid to large-sized projects
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.