One of our Top Global Partners is looking for a Sr./Lead Interaction Designer to partner directly with a Technology lead and a Product lead to support the creation of various IoT products. This person will oversee and create detailed interaction designs of these digital products while operating as an individual contributor on the product team, with minimal oversight. The ideal candidate will have experience conducting user research, synthesizing results, communicating insights through audience research, etc. to then create a design solution that addresses user needs. This is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity. 100% remote or preferred in ATL, NYC, or West Palm Beach, FL area. APPLY TODAY!
• 5+ years of hands-on technical interaction design experience (IxD)
o 2-3+ years’ experience in a Sr. level role
• Extensive experience conducting user/audience research, forming results, and creating interface design solutions to address end-user needs
• Strong background in creating wireframes, prototypes, and designs for Digital products
• Experience surrounding IoT products/designs
• Mastery of digital design tools, such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Self-directed, go-getter, problem-solving mentality and the ability to work with limited guidance – GREAT COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION SKILLS.
• Ability to understand technical and business requirements and translate requirements into design
• Partner directly with a technology lead and product lead on an IoT product.
• Oversee and produce detailed interaction design of that digital product.
• Operate as an individual contributor on a product team with minimal oversight.
• Conduct user research, synthesize results, and identify/communicate insights
• Develop personas grounded in audience research
• Brainstorm concepts/solutions to address user needs through interface design
• Create wireframes, prototypes, and production ready design using a design system
• Understand technical and business requirements and translate requirements into design
*We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.*