One of our Top Partners, a leading provider of integrated essential and critical infrastructure services, is seeking two Sr./Lead Network Engineers to support the hands-on network engineering and technical strategy/operational direction for the company’s network consolidation efforts. 100% remote, preference for candidates local to the Atlanta, GA area. Must work EST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 7+ years’ experience as a hands-on Network Engineer or Architect (CCNP or CCNA certified)
o Experience working on large network consolidation or migration projects
• Extensive Cisco Meraki and ISG (Intelligent Services Gateway) experience
• Strong understanding of Cisco IPS and DNS connections/set up
• Great communication skills, ability to collaborate with all levels of organization, guide/lead technical team members, etc.
Nice to have:
• Experience leading/managing network team along side technical duties
• Related oil/gas, construction, etc. industry experience
• Local to Atlanta, GA
While the Engineers will be very much in the weeds technically, this role will also be contributing in meeting with vendors/vendor management, collaborating with other technical teams throughout the company, and take part in decision making when it comes to their networking environment, etc.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.