One of our Top Global Partners is currently looking for a Sr. AWS Security Engineer with strong knowledge in AWS cloud native services for development. This person will be designated to work with the company’s Cyber Security team, representing their Digital Foundry in order to implement and drive security procedures & bridge communications. 100% remote EST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 5+ years’ experience within hands-on Security Engineering/Architecture in an AWS Cloud environment
o Strong knowledge in AWS Guard Duty, Trusted Advisor, IAM, etc.
• Strong experience utilizing AWS Cloud Native services for development
o Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Timestream, Kinesis, etc.
• Enterprise level experience
• Extensive experience in hands on SIEM (Security information & Event Management) technology – Datadog, Splunk, etc.
• Ability to lead meetings, drive security best practices, and work with digital product, cyber security, and business leaders to implement security solutions
• Self-starter, go-getter, hit the ground running personality with excellent communication skills
• Great knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodology
Serving as their teams’ “Security Officer” while helping implement hands-on best practices for AWS cloud environment (i.e. using security tools & processes to assess & “break” their environment, running reports on how to solve security issues, and helping deploy those policies (putting lock-down measures on AWS S3 or storage buckets, etc.).
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.