One of our Top Global Partners in the Aerospace & Defense industry is seeking a Sr. Security Engineer to help support their Identity Management SSO Federation environment. This is a long-term contract and a 100% remote (EST) opportunity. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 10+ years’ experience as a Security Engineer with heavy focus on SSO
• 7+ years experience with Ping Federate
o Experience installing and configuring Ping Federate Software
• Experience working with SAML 2.0/OIDC Federation Software in a Linux environment
• Knowledge of common network services and protocols (ex. TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, HTTPS, VPN)
• Demonstrated ability installing and configuring certificates on web servers and application servers
• Extensive experience in a Linux/Unix environment (understanding commands)
• Experience in an Agile environment
• Working with customers to integrate internally and externally hosted applications with Ping Federate.
• Create Federation objects, requests, installs digital signing certificates, and troubleshoots integration issues with application owners and suppliers.
• Create documentation for Federation tasks and projects.
• Assist with Ping Access integrations and provides on-call support. Assist with backend server administration and support.
• Collaborate with organization’s SSO team members to resolve issues and satisfy customer requirements as well as providing support for the integration of apps to include web and app servers for SSO environment.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.