A Partner of ours, a global leading producer in computer memory & data storage, is looking for multiple System Cloud Engineers to help build out their existing Cloud Engineering Group. The Engineers will work hand and hand with external customers to gather, analyze, and interpret various data sets from their servers to evaluate their products performance. Apply today to connect with our team for more details on this full-time opportunity!
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years’ experience coding with Python and C/C++
• 4+ years’ experience in either system-level validation, system characterization, or failure analysis in a cloud space
• Previous experience in a data center environment
• Experience in a customer-facing role
• General knowledge of working with cloud, preferably GCP
• Excellent analytical, analysis, and problem-solving skills
• The ability to work in a diverse and collaborative team environment
• Good communication and organizational skills
Nice to have:
• Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
• Experience working with JMP as data analytics tool.
• Experience with AMD, Intel, or ARM processor architectures.
• Drive and help automate performance, benchmarking, and analysis tools within the internal teams.
• Collecting failure information from servers – 80% data analysis of how to address and improve actions.
• Analysis of different DRAM architectures to improve correctability
• Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data to understand error occurrence and failure analysis.
• Crafting custom tools and presenting data to customers both internally and externally on occasion carry out these responsibilities at the customers’ site.
• Attending bimonthly or monthly meetings with customers to present the failure data report, address product vulnerability and debrief on the proposed solution.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.