T2 Desktop Support Engineer (Cedar Rapids)
One of our global aerospace partners is looking for top notch Desktop Support specialist to support on their largest sites in the US! With this being such a large environment, ticket volume is high, providing a huge opportunity to work in a large enterprise getting exposure across a Fortune 50 organization. They will also be helping to support a high visibility initiative throughout the organization to help streamline all support processes throughout the organization! This opportunity is FULLY ON-SITE. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 2+ years’ experience troubleshooting and supporting PC, hardware, desktop environments at an enterprise level
• Experience working w/ ServiceNow or similar ticketing system
• Experience and working knowledge within MS Windows 7 and above
• Strong knowledge of the Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, Exchange, etc.
• Strong communication and customer service mentality
Nice to have:
• ITIL Certified
• Associates Degree
• MCSE Certification
• Supports, maintains, develops and troubleshoots the operational network computer and telecommunication systems and related hardware and software components.
• Performs hardware and software installations, upgrades and maintenance of network computer systems, components and applications.
• Provides and implements measures to improve the performance, security and/or availability of computer (operating) systems, components and applications.
• Monitors and documents computer (operating) systems, applications and hardware operational statistics (usage, performance, security/access, errors, availability, etc.).
• Ensures business data and systems are adequately protected and backed up in accordance with existing procedures and guidelines.
• Installs, configures, troubleshoots and maintains end-user systems and applications.