One of our Top Global Partners based in the Hartford, CT area is looking for a Technical Business Analyst with project experience in treasury management systems or the financial industry at the enterprise-level. We’re looking for a strong go-getter with the ability to manage projects, work with the business, and be able to get technical and hands-on! The ideal candidate will have a background in managing Kyriba integrations and hands-on, troubleshooting experience in Kyriba. This position may require future travel to the onsite location in the Hartford, CT area, but is 100% remote to start.
• 5+ years’ experience acting as a Business Analyst supporting enterprise level projects
• Experience working on Treasury Management Systems, or Financial projects (Kyriba, SAP HANA Finance, Oracle Treasury, ABM Cashflow, etc.)
• Experience taking ownership and getting hands on within the integration of Kyriba or other treasury management systems
• Experience integrating 3rd party platforms into Kyriba or other treasury management systems
• Experience overseeing and troubleshooting the further build out of a treasury management system after implementation
• Extensive experience gathering business requirements, working with business & technical engineering teams to translate requirements & drive project initiatives
• Experience working with ServiceNow
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work with various internal teams including Sr. Level Management
The Technical BA will take full ownership (maintain, support, etc.) of the integration between Kyriba and their legacy system for the Kyriba go-live, as well as support and organize projects that are currently in their backlog. There will also be integrations from third party vendors into Kyriba that they will need to manage as well. Additionally, this person will oversee the further build out and design of Kyriba, and work hands on and troubleshoot as needed.
*We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.*