A Global Partner of ours is seeking a Technical Project Manager to support the implementation of Anaplan software for their Finance organization. Candidates must have Analplan software implementation experience (acting as the PM) to be considered. We’re also looking for particular project experience in the direct method cash flow and capital management areas. This position is 100% remote. APPLY TODAY!
• 5+ years of Technical PM experience
• Extensive experience as a project manager in Finance environments
o Exposure to supply chain, global sourcing, etc.
• Extensive experience overseeing projects surrounding hands-on Anaplan software implementations
o Including implementations directly for direct method cash flow & capital management
• Proven experience in direct method cash flow and capital management (capital expenditure, restructuring projects, etc.)
• Enterprise level experience – Agile environment
• Demonstrates strong collaboration and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed company
• Able to identify, communicate and raise the impact of project gaps, issues and risks, to ensure project priorities meet critical business needs and timelines
This person will support the implementation of Anaplan software for the company’s Finance organization by working with Finance SME’s, vendors, technical teams, and alongside another Digital PM to ensure all requirements are on track, coordinate meetings, oversee initiatives/deadlines, etc.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.