One of our Top Partners, a leading provider of integrated essential and critical infrastructure services, is seeking a Technical Program Manager (Networking) to help oversee, guide, and track a large & critical project to consolidate all of their BUs network infrastructure into one centralized environment (Cisco). 100% remote, preference for candidates local to the Atlanta, GA area. Must work EST hours. Apply today to connect with our team for more details!
• 7+ years’ experience as a Technical Program Manager managing complex/multiple projects at once
o 4+ years’ experience managing networking infrastructure projects – consolidations, migrations, etc.
• Strong technical understanding surrounding networking – Cisco, DNS, IPS, IP addresses, Firewalls, etc.
• Great communication and leadership skills – ability to coordinate across all levels of organization – technical teams, business leaders, etc.
• Bachelors degree
Nice to have:
• PMP, CSM, Agile, or Networking certifications
• Previous network engineering background
• Related oil/gas, construction, etc. industry experience
• Local to Atlanta, GA
This person will provide strategic guidance, keep various networking projects on track across the business units, report & document project statuses, etc. for their networking consolidation project – centralizing 11k end users & 10 business units into one network infrastructure.
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.